Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Tell me about it... Stud

My new favorite thing: looking through all of the fabulous jewelry on the Max&Chloe website.

I have neatly organized (I guess I don't need the word "neatly," seeing as to "organized" means neat in some way, form or fashion) some of my favorites!! For future reference, items are numbered by Row, Column.


 .fabulous studs.
I particularly like the 3-initial ones (1,3) and the ones on the bottom far right (3,4).
I've had a thing for studs lately...


.simple gold or silver earrings.
I think they're called "Peas in a Pod" ... I can't remember. But I think 2,3 are fabulous.  I also love the white ones (3,4) for the summer!!  


.the fun, colorful earrings.
All of 'em.
I LOVE the Kendra Scott earrings (2,3) in Chalcedony... & yes, even better than the turquoise ones!
Who am I kidding... I love all the colors. (1,6)

.and then the dainty, everyday necklaces.
I really love the initial ones (2,5, 4,1)


 .playful, not-so-dainty necklaces.
I love big. (1,1)
I love color. (5,1)
I love chains. (2,4)
I love twists. (3,4)
I love black. (5,3)


 .rings.
I'm not much of a ring person, but I figure it's probably because I don't own many nice ones.  If I had any of these, I'd wear them!
(2,1, 2,4, 3,1)


.bracelets.
I don't usually go for big bangles, but I didn't think 3,1 was too bad.


Dad, I know you read my blog. Let me know when you want to pick out a graduation present. ;) just kidding. Maybe...

*all photos are from the Max&Chloe website.

No comments: