Sunday, April 24, 2011

Watch the Lamb

Easter this year felt like Thanksgiving - Round 2, with a lot of new soon-to-be family members.  I can't remember the last time I ate so much food on Easter!  I have definitely been blessed when it comes to family members who can cook a good meal!!!

Easter means so much more than I could even try to put into words.  My Savior died for me. Me. Little ole me.  When I didn't [and still don't] deserve it at all.  God loved me so much, that he sent his Son to die -- his SON -- so that I may have life.  And here's the cool thing: He's risen, He's alive, & I praise a living Savior!  Talk about a great love story!!

I used to love listening to the choir sing the Easter Cantata.  Perhaps the part I loved the most was my dad singing Ray Boltz's "Watch the Lamb."  It always made me get a knot in my throat, still does:





and a little Easter funny for you:


No comments: