Friday, May 6, 2011

Go, May. Go, May.


I just sat through my very. last. class. ever.  Other than 2 take-home exams, I'm done!!!! I can't wait for 5:00 to be 5:00.  For the weekends to be weekends.  To be able to do something without feeling guilty for not doing school work instead.  To have some true free time again.  To be making money for what I'm doing instead of counting hours.  To help more people communicate more effectively.  To get my CCC's so I can travel.
What hobby should I pick up??

Coincidentally, May is Better Hearing and Speech Month


This annual event provides opportunities to raise awareness about communication disorders and to promote treatment that can improve the quality of life for those who experience problems with speaking, understanding, or hearing.

They've dedicated a whole MONTH to people who help people communicate!  How neat is that?!  It validates my perspective of how important the profession I'm about to enter really is, and excites me even more to get goin!!!


No comments: