Wednesday, December 29, 2010

just can't get enough.

So I've been thinking... a girl [or just I] can never have too many:


White camisoles/tank tops, preferably long enough to layer when paired with leggings.


Black leggings. Or just leggings in general. I've recently become a fan of the equestrian-inspired ones!


Boots. Boots. Boots. & Lots of 'em!!
Not to mention how badly I want the tights in the last picture...


E.L.F. Mineral Eyeshadows


ChapStick in Spearmint = phenomenal!


Smell-goods... as I like to call them. Candles, reed diffusers, B&BW Wallflowers, spices. You name it. A room that satisfies that ol' olfactory bulb is essential!


Scrumptious scarves-- I absolutely love scarves this time of year. The twisted scarf & infinity scarf are some of my favorites!


Turquoise. Looks good with almost everything! I love neutrals during the fall/winter, & turquoise is one of my favorite ways to add some color!


Comfy pants. Enough said!!


I've recently bought these Daphne bracelets from 31bits in every color!! I love them!!


A few things I hope...
...that everyone had a very merry Christmas with their loved ones.
...that everyone is ready to ring in the new year, because it's almost here!!! Happy one!

No comments: