Thursday, September 23, 2010

it's AUTUMN!!

I came across a blog the other day via Rachel's blog {which you should all read- it's amazing!}. One post in particular caught my eye. It compares football in the north to football in the south... & it's definitely worth a read! Check it ouuuut:

Football in the South.

I just spent an hour looking at old pictures from college and laughed my butt off the whole entire time!! It really made me realize how much I miss college and how much I miss the people I became close to. Needless to say it got me really pumped up to see everyone this weekend and several more times within the next month! I was going to post some of those pictures, but then I realized picking "only a few" pictures was beyond impossible for me to do. Oh well!

And finally, happy FALL everyone!!! {Does anyone call it "autumn" anymore??}
I love fall for lots of reasons: Halloween, pretty trees, cooler weather, BOOTS, football, leather jackets, the list could go on & on & on & on... Not to mention my shows are finally back on!! Another good thing about fall? Fall back babyyyy! Love gaining that extra hour :)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

LOVED that post. It was so true that it was scary! Totally cracked me up. Don't you just love her blog? I call it autumn, by the way...it feels just a little more special than just fall :) Love you cousin. Seriously, we need to get on a little mini reunion!!

P.S. Thanks for the blog shout-out...you are the sweetest!