Thursday, September 9, 2010

TGIThursday

TGIThursday, because that means tomorrow is Friday!! :) I've got a few interesting stories for you from this past week:

1. My phone bill last month was a little more than I had expected, and that's an understatement. So I went in to Verizon on Tuesday to check that out & look for mistakes. Records show that I did indeed go over my minutes by a WHOLE LOT. Sweet. (Tori Tedford, I need to add you to my "Friends & Family 5" because your number was all over that call history like white on rice!) Anyway... to the interesting part... There was a couple in there who was checking out next to me (they looked about 18-20 years old). All of a sudden, the boy runs out of the store to get in his girlfriend's car and chase after whoever had just stolen his truck right out of the Verizon parking lot! Right there! Idiot. Makes me wonder if the boy had left it unlocked &/or with the keys in it... that's just asking for someone to take your car!

2. I forgot to mention in my last post that 2 of my best friends have recently gotten engaged!!! This is huuuge news! I am beyond happy for them, & I can't wait for the festivities to begin-- showers, parties, etc. I'm also really excited to be a bridesmaid for both girls! I went from never being a bridesmaid to having 2 gigs within 2 or 3 weeks! I can't wait!! If I had any talent at it, I would be a wedding planner. That's gotta be such a fun job!

3. A few things you [probably] do not know about me:
i. I love the Progressive & Geico commercials. I especially love the Geico commercial where the boss wants to do the little exercise called "I fall and you catch me." It's hilarious! Click here to see it.
ii. I like a good cry every now & then... it makes me feel refreshed!
iii. I love picture messages! I like to send them & I like to receive them. So it only makes sense that I like when people post twitpics.
iv. I haven't read Cosmo magazine in over a year... possibly a year and a half, two.
v. I do this weird thing where I don't eat the last bite of burgers or sandwiches. I don't know why, but I just don't eat it. Unless it's a #1. Original from Schlotzsky's...
Salutations! (Does that word make anyone else think of Charlotte's Web?)

1 comment:

Jimmy said...

To clarify, we all know you read Cosmo AT LEAST two years ago. The November 2008 issue to be exact. :-)