Thursday, September 2, 2010

Off-the-Wall Thursday

So in lieu of having long posts every 2 or 3 months, I'm going to try to keep it light and update more often. Granted I just blogged 2 days ago, there's no better time to start "Off-the-Wall Thursday" than on this rainy Thursday. I'm not sure yet what I'll do every Thursday, but I'm going to post something random... outside the ordinary... weird... off-the-wall (hence the name). So for today, I'll leave you with a list of 5 random things about me that you otherwise may not know.

1. I don't normally buy sugary candy. If I'm in need for a little pick-me-up, chocolate is my go-to. Now this doesn't mean I don't like sugary candy-- I wouldn't go that far! Skittles... I like Skittles... I'm somewhat OCD when I eat them, though. I eat the green & the yellow first, because they're my least favorite. Then I eat the purple and the red ones simultaneously, because they just taste good that way. I save the orange ones for last, because I think they taste like orange Tic-Tacs. And I love orange Tic-Tacs.

2. Facebook annoys me sometimes. I hide people from my news feed all the time. I don't necessarily want to de-friend that person, I'm just not interested in keeping up with people on facebook that I don't know very well.

3. That being said, it only makes sense that I ignore a lot of friend requests. If our mutual friends consist of ever sorority girl at the UofA, there's a good chance I won't accept the request. It's not because I'm trying to be mean, but if I don't know you, I don't know you.

4. If I had to pick any beverage (other than water) to drink for the rest of my life, I think I would pick sweet tea. No lemon, please. :)

5. I like to do a little wardrobe cleansing every now & then. I like to go through my drawers and my closet and get rid of the things I don't wear. Out with the old, in with the new!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It has been way too long for you to not be posting. Enjoyed reading your last post and this Off-The-Wall post is freaky scary.

#1. - Me, too.
#2. - Me, too.
#3. - Me, too, except not sorority. Mine is DISTANT relatives.
#4. - Me, too, but unsweet please. Cutting back on the sugar you know.
#5. - Me, too, in camouflage.

I love you,
Dad